cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly payment not gone through

Hi

Please can someone say if anyone is having trouble with monthly payments as my sky entertainment payment couldn't be taken out as it was due today, I've got more than enough funds in my bank, I don't know if this a problem on now tvs end. 

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to pop onto Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same problem, plenty in the account but Now TV saying that the payment hasn't gone through, do Now have a problem?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Go onto Live chat, hopefully they will get you sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto the above. Plenty of funds in account, no problems at all.with my bank but received an email yesterday evening informing me that this month's payment hasn't gone through. My Now TV account seems to have been suspended ?? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you been onto Live chat?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same here with the entertainment pass. Contacted them twice and told I would be contacted but heard nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having the same problem, I’ve changed bank cards and tried everything, still not working.

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

i think i'm having exactly the same issue with my entertainment pass and get the following red message displayed above passes and vouchers screen.

We couldn't take your last payment

Don't worry, you can keep watching for now. We'll try to take your payment again tomorrow.

To make sure you don't lose any of your Passes, check your payment details are up to date and you have enough funds in your account, or get in touch with your bank.

This was 3 days ago.  I still have access to entertainment and have contacted live chat twice to be told 'your case is still under investigation. The team is currently working on it'.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well you're not alone as I have had the same issue since 1st October. I've been on live chat three times and been assured that the payment would be taken on 3rd October.

Well it still hasn't gone through for the sports and is now showing the same message on my entertainment pass. I've changed payment method and the authorisation payment shows as pending.

Best thing is I'm on a free pass so the payment would be zero!