cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly Payments

Been paying monthly payments of £9.99 for over a year now but when I logged in I couldn't access any category without being asked if I wanted to start a Free 14 day trial on each category. 

What's going on !? 🤔

Thanks in advance .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When checking your cinema pass did you go via the nowtv website by signing in and clicking on My Account > "Passes & Vouchers" or by your nowtv playback device ?

If you checked your account via your playback device, what does it show when going to the nowtv website method above ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When checking your cinema pass did you go via the nowtv website by signing in and clicking on My Account > "Passes & Vouchers" or by your nowtv playback device ?

If you checked your account via your playback device, what does it show when going to the nowtv website method above ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I just activated on my tv through the app, about a year ago, paid
monthly and after a couple of months of not using the app but still paying,
I login, checked my account and it asks me what pass I want and to start a
14 day free trial.
So I was unable to watch anything.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does it still show you cinema pass active when going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and logging in with your account details and clicking on My Account > Passes & Vouchers or is it asking you to start a 14 day free cinema trial like the App on your Smart TV ?

When also signed into your account on here, when going to My Account > Bills and Payments does it show the £9.99 payment taken from your account each month ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it showing me that I have no passes on both my phone app and tv app.
Both are asking for a free trial etc.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If it's offering you a free 14 day cinema trial and you have used a movie pass before, then this would suggest to me that you have signed into an account where a cinema pass has never been used in the past.

Out of curisoity have you ever had more than one nowtv account ?

Anyway your best bet would to jump over to live chat, where they can look into your account in more detail and find out why your cinema pass isn't showing any more even though you are paying the £9.99 monthly subscription.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Checked my bank account, paid my last payment today, but no access, still showing me the options for free 14 day trial etc. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat, hopefully they can sort you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your support, I've sorted the problem, silly girl I am lol 😂 used a different email address when I signed up for now tv cinema. 

Again thank you 😊