cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money took out of my account

How can i get bk money taken frim my bank account when i didnt even no i had a cinema pass on account
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who can i contact regarding taking money out of my bank account
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

wrote:
Who can i contact regarding taking money out of my bank account

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly I would double check your account if there is any active passes that are auto renewing each month.

If there is a cancel button showing next to your passes, then cancel the pass by going through all the step by step instructions until you get the cancel confirmation up on screen (would also suggest take a screenshot just in case for some reason you don't get an email cancellation notification from nowtv).

With regards to any refunds you will have to take this matter up with nowtv live chat.

Open the link page below, click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User if you go to my account, passes and scroll down there is an option regarding incorrect charges. Complete the form and they should be able to help.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You took money from my bank account without