cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken from my bank with no pass

Hi, 

About 1 week ago I tried to purchase a movie pass from my Now TV account. It came up with a message saying there are technical problems & to try again later, which I did, it came up with the same message, so I didn’t receive the pass and left it there. After checking my bank account I can see that on that day when I tried to purchase it £9.99 had come out of my bank account twice, making it £19.98. And no I still haven’t received the movie channels. I’ve tried to contact Now TV Help who were completely useless & I’ve used the live chat. I’m hoping I will get better help off here. I don’t want to escalate this more than I need too, but I’m not being given a lot of options. I literally just want the money that was basically stolen from my account. Please give me advice on who I can talk to about this. Thankyou!

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community. If you don't feel you're getting anywhere with live chat, pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the FAQ section look for 'I think I've been incorrectly charged', you'll find a request form in there you can fill in instead. I'll also tag @Tony-D @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team in case they are able to help you, but I'm not sure when they will next be on the forum.