cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken, can't cancel pass, and blocked from help chat

I started a week's trial of the Entertainment pass on the 28th of November with the sole purpose of watching Upright (which was genuinely brilliant). However, I didn't want to continue paying for the pass after the trial, so I tried to cancel it as normal.

Unfortunately, when I tried this, I had no option to cancel - only to start another free trial. Stupidly, I assumed that perhaps the trial did not automatically turn into a subscription. I was, obviously, wrong. Money was taken from my account on December 6th.

Fair enough, I thought, I should have cancelled it, I'll do that now. But no, still no option to cancel, only to start another free trial, despite having already paid for a month's subscription. 

How strange, I thought, I'd better try and chat to someone at NowTV so we can get this fixed. But no. Because for some reason I have been BLOCKED from chatting with advisors before I even had the chance to complain.

Now my account still shows as having no passes, I can't watch anything, but I'm £8.99 worse off and I can't even complain about it. 

What the hell is going on?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get this sorted out? You should just be able to go to My Account > Pass & Vocuhers and then select cancel pass under which ever pass you have.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try filling this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help