cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing payment history and monthly payment increased by 50%

My payment history both current and past payments are not visible online!!! Also my monthly payment has jumped up by nearly 50% ...... I cannot get help online to resolve this

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments on here nothing is showing or does the page not load with the spinning coloured circles or is there any message on screen ?

If you are getting the loading page message, try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled or try using your browser in a Private Window or inCognito mode.

When you say a 50% increase in payment are you a TV Pass customer and if so under My Account > Passes & Vouchers are there any active passes showing ?

Or do you have a NowTV Broadband account with TV passes or no TV passes ?

Would it be possible that you have more than one account and looking on the wrong account (which is in active if there is no passes running) ?

If you have ever created more than one account, check all your email addresses for NowTV correspondence and go into the NowTV App under My Account on all your playback devices to see if the email / username is the same has when checking your Bills & Payments on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for response @schnapps  my account shows as cancelled when i look online for both telephone and broadband.  My monthly payment has increased from £30 to £43 !!  .... I have no passes or other accounts ....... My telephone / broadband are still working fine so obviously has not been cancelled !! ...... VERY confusing

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you just come out of a 12 month Broadband NowTV contract ?

Where the £30 a month was a first year introductory price i believe for the top tier Super Fibre Option ?

If so did you get an email sent to you with the new price options ?

I was on Fab Fibre at £25 per month and just came out of my 12 month contract with NowTV and on the email sent to me, i was offered either give them a call to continue at £25 per month or let the price increase to £32 each month where it would be a non contact where i could switch anytime.

Not sure what the email price options is for a Super Fibre customer coming out of their current contract.

Double check if there is anything showing about your Broadband under My Account > Message Centre when logged in on here.

Don't know why your Broadband account is saying cancelled if you haven't notified them or switched to another provider.