cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missed a payment how do I pay it.

I changed my bank account but forgot to update my details in my Now tv account so a payment was missed. As soon as I got the email from Now tv to inform me of the missed payment I went and updated my account with my new bank details but almost a week later the payment hasn't been taken from my bank and I'm worried I might get cut off. 

I've tried ringing but can't get through due to the staffing levels during the covid crisis.

Am I at risk of getting cut off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to let everyone in the same situation know. I rang Now tv at 8AM Sunday morning and got straight through on the phone so they are answering calls.

I had to give my new card details over the phone so they could take payment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to let everyone in the same situation know. I rang Now tv at 8AM Sunday morning and got straight through on the phone so they are answering calls.

I had to give my new card details over the phone so they could take payment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have a number for them? Im trying to find one but cant find one anywhere.

Many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

03303 323 050

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the exact same position after the bank had to cancel and reissue my card after a suspected fraud attempt. Completely forgot about updating the details.  I just got the slightly threatening email this evening.

I'm a bit confused because my billing page in my account says that payment was taken yesterday, so if I hadn't checked my emails early this evening I wouldn't  have known payment hadn't been taken. Assuming, of course, that the email is correct and the billing page is wrong.

I really don't feel up to phoning as an ear infection and tinnitus are making it difficult to hear properly this week. No facility to email or live chat, that I can find.

I updated my payment card details and don't understand why Nowtv can't just take the payment without my having to phone them, especially at this time.

One thing for sure. If they do cut me off I will be switching provider after paying what I owe. This phone line is being used in a household with 2 octogenarians, one of whom is awaiting a cardiology department follow up appointment. Nowtv seems quite willing to put people's lives at risk by cutting them off in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic. Not impressed.