cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misleading cancellation process

I thought I had cancelled my movie pass before the end of the 7 day trial period, but just found out that it was still active. 

When I went through the cancellation process again I realised that it just looks like the cancellation has been registered, but in fact you have to click through several ‘offers’ 3 or 4 times to actually cancel. This is tantamount to fraud and I want my money back.

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Agreed it can be annoying. You would expect 1 or 2 to ensure the cancellation was not accidental. e.g. a kid clicking cancel. Assuming that you have now managed to cancel and have not watched since the 7 days trial was up, pop on to chat and they should be able to help.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely understand as I am going through a similar process now and I have never watched the damn service, just cancelled and sent the box back to the retailer then all of a sudden i am still being charged to the tune of 60pounds which they refuse to repay although they know the location and ip address is not mine. Do not buy from NowTV and definitely do not take out the 7 day trial as you get caught in a financial loop which they benefit from. Never buy from a company that wont give you a phone number and refuse to acknowledge that their product has a security flaw which enables other people to log on as you through the box if its not got a pin.