cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misleading Cinema Pass offer

Hi all.

I received a Cinema Pass offer (I don't use Cinema but have trialled it a long time ago) via email for the first 2 months at £2.99 per month. I searched the site to see if 'O Brother Where Are Thou' was available as I stupidly sent my DVD to the charity shop along with dozens of others! I signed up for the deal thinking I could at least watch that tonight for a total cost of £2.99 even if there wasn't anything else worth watching and I cancelled the pass. When I logged on and tried to access the film it says I need an Entertainment Pass at £8.99 per month!

I didn't think it unreasonable to assume that a film might conceivably come under the heading of 'Cinema'!

Looks like I've lost my £2.99 without being able to see the film...

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

ignore post 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 yes it is confusing. O Brother Where Art Thou is part of the Peacock channel which falls under the Entertainment pass.

Your best bet is to jump on live chat and see if they'll cancel your pass and refund the £2.99 or offer you a discounted Entertainment membership. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

starman73
Elite

£2.99 is pretty good for a month of cinema with all the Christmas movies and most likely a whole load of new movies in December.  Worth it if you just watch one or two films.

Likely to be an offer on Entertainment in next few days for Black Friday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I've contacted them by live chat as suggested and they've given me a really good deal on the Entertainment Pass so all sorted.

Really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Terry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, this has happened to me today. How have you sorted it out please.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

By using live chat on the links provided by myself and @Saint1976 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry please ignore my first post. 

The film is bundled in with the “channel” Peacock which is part of the entertainment membership. See picture below.

Jump onto live chat and explain the situation, they might be able to refund you. Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

8A86DDC1-2A77-4C45-84F1-5E5CD960EC0A.png