cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pandora
Mentor

Migrating Now Tv from BT

I've just switched to Now broadband & TV from BT where I also had a Now Tv account.

I'd like to keep my Now tv account & use it when bt closes. BT say the account & email are mine so it shouldn't be a problem..I tried the live chat on NOW, but it was difficult to get the point over. 

I have vouchers for discount packages which I need to use. I want to know if I can keep what was my old BT account  as my Now acct & apply the vouchers or if I have to make a whole new account (& lose all my watchlists etc)

* When I signed up the guy told me to call up & they would sort it. Clearly he didn't know there's no phone line for tv issues!

Has anyone moved from bt & kept their Now account? 

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
Pandora
Mentor

That's ok..my brain is fried from sorting out new WiFi all day! & I've had a lot of coffee  

Pandora
Mentor

I've moved from BT, both broadband and Now TV to Now.

I had a Now tv account via my BT which is still live as the switch is today.

My Now broadband is live but I want to use my existing Now Tv account which was set up when I was with BT. 

BT say I can as they don't physically close the Now tv account, but someone on NOW live chat said no, I'd have to cancel & open a new TV account, customer service when I set up Now broadband said yes I could . I'm confused.