cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Merge NOW TV and Broadband accounts

I have recently tried to take out a now TV & broadband package online however for some reason it has only activated the now TV side. After 2 phone calls a colleague set up a Now broadband account and advised I could add TV afterwards, when trying to finish application it would not work as it said I have already got an account with you on my email address. I have been advised on a third phone call that the TV and broadband accounts can be merged together by the technical team however still waiting for this to happen and still can't see my broadband when I log in online... has anyone else had the same issue when they joined NOW? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a similar problem in having had Now BB previously, they've set me up again for BB but I can't access my payments or BB Buddy settings for instance.

I've spoken to an agent twice and the link for the web bot doesn't have any options that actually help. How do I contact the people who actually know what they're doing?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Was this via Live chat or calling the broadband team?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Calling, the link he sent me just takes me to the standard 'Need help' page.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Number for the broadband team found in the below link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers, I've reluctantly put in it as a complaint in the hope that I'll find someone semi-competent. There's no point in me phoning given how the previous two just fobbed me off rather than actually help.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can also send an email to customer support, address in the below picture.

4EE31E2E-E42F-4D5D-94F0-798B37B733B4.jpeg