cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cj
Advocate

Maximum devices

Hi, I keep getting the, you’ve hit your maximum devices, this isn’t the case. I don’t have it playing on any other devices and my account even states that I last used a device yesterday. What can I do? This is happening all the time and it is infuriating. I’m currently away so trying to watch On my iPad. My tv is off at home and I don’t use it on any other devices, I feel it is trying to make me get boost which I am not willing to get. 

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Cj When you turned your tv off, did you first ensure that you had stopped streaming? Simply turning the power off doesn’t always stop streaming, and can lead to the problem you are having.

Cj
Advocate

Yes I go back to the Home Screen, I never had this problem before and now suddenly it happens all the time

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Cj 

Perhaps try a unplug of both the TV and router for a few minutes?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 Tricky if they are away from home?  😉

@Cj Even with the benefit of the Boost I have found the occasional lag when trying to switch between devices, but never over such a long period. If you are still having the issue throw yourself at the mercy of the chat team, they are usually pretty good, click here