cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amylee801
Advocate

Manage now payments by amazon

Hi, purchased a nowtv entertainment pass in September, just went to try and cancel it and it says I have to manage my subscription through Amazon. However when I click the link provided it takes me to my Amazon memberships and subscriptions none of which are nowtv. I've talked to Amazon customer service and they can't see a connection. Getting frustrated as I can't see why Amazon is involved in this, as far as I remember I signed up through nowtv.com or the app. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @amylee801 

Can you look at your bank statements to see if you was billed in September through either NOW themselves or Amazon? 

Then either contact NOW live chat or Amazon.

My understanding a bill on your bank statement from NOW should say something like NOW ENT xxxxx with a five or six unique reference number you can quote NOW where on their computer system from the reference number given they can track down the NOW account used.

I am not familiar with Amazon billing using the NOW service and the only information on the NOW website was this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-on-amazon-devices 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @amylee801 

Forget to also add, check your email inbox, junk and deleted folders for any correspondence from either NOW or Amazon around the time your purchased the Entertainment TV Membership for any clues.