cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost of number on joining

Joined  27.07.2020 , ticked keep my number (Coming from TalkTalk) . Had the sorry to hear your going email from TT next day  , followed by 1/2 hour later an  Email from NowTV about a change to your order , saying the transfer would be a day latter  (can cope with that) AND I would be getting a different phone number ! . What's going on ?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have had the same problem which is causing us a nightmare.  Now taking no responsibility.  We were not even notified that they had given us a new number even though we ticked the box.  We are now in a fight trying to get our number back but Now very unhelpful.  There were hundreds more complaints like this but I can't seem to find them again on this site.  I know this post won't help you any but if and when I finally get my number back I will post how I got it.  In the mean time do not accept what Now CService tell you and keep fighting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are many with the same issue search the complaints to find them for more information

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

There is a known issue with number porting. Now TV are looking into it. 

If you call the broadband team on the link below they will hopefully be able to sort you out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi and thanks,

Have already submitted to complaint but think the horse has already bolted.  We have phoned several suppliers begging them that we would go with them if they can get our number back but all say the number is not active and there is no way of getting it back.

I think there is a possibility of getting it back by contacting your previous suppler but this only works if you do it within the 14 days then the number is recycled (so I was told) and as NOW did not even notify us we had a new number and we found out after the 14 days there appears to be nothing we can do to get the number back.

Fuming!!!! at this and their lack of support especially when it is there error