cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alan0710
Advocate

Lost details

Hi can anybody help parents who are in the 80s have forgot their email details etc to accessing their account any ideas tried call centre but not very helpful has I don’t have their email etc keep going back to we need their details can provide address telephone number bank account etc but no email 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Alan0710 

If they have a TV with Now on it or on a device plugged into the TV, open that instance of Now, which will hopefully be logged in, as TV logins are persistent.

Then navigate along the top row of options to the gear wheel top right, and click it. This should show what email address they use to log in to Now.

Then try to log in to Now on a tablet or phone, giving that email address, and clicking ‘I don’t know my password’. Use the dialogue to get a new password sent to that email address.

Read the email (hopefully they haven’t lost access to that!) and use the new password with the recovered email address from above to log in to Now once again.

Existing devices that were logged in with the old password will stay logged in; only if/when they need to log in again will the new password be needed,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Alan0710
Advocate

thankyou for your help will try this