cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janid1959
Advocate

Re: Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

i agree , as a separate issue I took my stick to Ireland thinking as i pay for the service i should be able to use it ..oh no not available wanted me to pay for upgrade 

0 Thanks
streamlegally
Scholar

I just cannot believe how out of touch their streaming prices are - potentially charging people over £50 to get one stream with ads and not the best quality  -  Compares so badly with the "mouse" offering of 4 streams for £8, or one of the others with 3 streams for £8 - both of which include  movies and TV shows in the price

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@streamlegally 

You can’t truly compare NOW with Disney+. 

Disney+ does not offer live TV streaming and I’m no shape of form does it offer Live sport streaming. 

To say charging £50 and comparing it to Disney+ isn’t true. Take away the sports membership then it’s worst case £25 if your unlucky to not get offers on cinema, entertainment and boost. 
Whereas for all 3 memberships I’m paying a total of £9. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
streamlegally
Scholar

Don't need live TV streaming when the programmes are set up for on demand  -  and without having to hope for special offers you get 4 quality streams for £8  - taking out sport still leaves the offering here of  £20 plus ads for 1 stream - I was paying somewhere around £38 a month for sport, entertainment , cinema and boost, the loss of FOX followed by increasing the price of boost and cutting the basic stream to 1 was enough for me to end the lot.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@streamlegally 

Well you need to get yourself some cancellation discount. 

That’s how I’m paying £9 in total for boost, entertainment and cinema. If they wanted or expected me to pay full price at £25 they most certainly wouldn’t have a subscriber of 6+ years!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
streamlegally
Scholar

@gavs82008 

I did have cinema and entertainment at half price, a discount on sport and paid the full £3 for boost  but at the same time as losing content they upped the price of Boost and cut what was already a poor value streaming offering and added ads - If someone had 2 accounts, got entertainment on one and cinema on the other, they would have a stream of each rather then just the one and is ridiculous that they do not offer at least a stream for each package held (although that would still be poor in comparison to D and AP)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@streamlegally 

Definitely have to agree I think the move to 1 stream was mental. Didn’t see the reasoning behind it. 

Although being a customer with boost since it got introduced I wasn’t really affected. Still I think 1080p and 5.1 should be standard across all memberships retaining the 2 streams. 

That being said, 4K content needs to appear for Boost to truly be beneficial in my opinion.

David65
Advocate

I can understand wanting to limit watching movies or sports on multiple devices at the same time, but when you have purchased for a movie membership and separately for a sports membership but you can only watch one of these two memberships at the same time, that is scandalous. It's Greed. Not only will NOW TV not be getting my £5 for BOOST, but I am now going to cancel all of my passes and I will subscribe to Netflix and BT sport so that I can watch sports and movies at the same time.

streamlegally
Scholar

They have lost nearly £40 a month from me for charging the £2 extra on boost

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@streamlegally 

Not at all, I’m paying less for boost. Got it on offer for £1 a month.

0 Thanks