cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

While changing a device on my account I see in the small print that it says from 31 July I will only be able to watch on one device at a time instead of 2. Why is this changing? To be only able to watch 1 device at a time makes Now TV not worth the price. Has anyone else seen this? 

65 REPLIES 65
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still becoming a crap service , firstly we lose FOX TV and now lose being able to watch two devices at the same time ..... Time to cancel my Now TV passes 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

FOX was owned by Disney, so it was a matter of time for the channel to close and the majority of its content if owned by Disney would end up on Disney+.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can understand wanting to limit watching movies or sports on multiple devices at the same time, but when you have purchased for a movie membership and separately for a sports membership but you can only watch one of these two memberships at the same time, that is scandalous. It's Greed. Not only will NOW TV not be getting my £5 for BOOST, but I am now going to cancel all of my passes and I will subscribe to Netflix and BT sport so that I can watch sports and movies at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have lost nearly £40 a month from me for charging the £2 extra on boost

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not at all, I’m paying less for boost. Got it on offer for £1 a month.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was paying £3 and they didn't make me any offer on it when I went to cancel (they did with the 3 packages I cancelled but that's no use without boost after the cut to 1 stream)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will be doing the same 

Duncaw67
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User 

I was on a 6 month offer of £1 a month till 21 Oct,paid £1 21 June bill,then noticed I was on a discounted rate of £3 a month till 21 Oct,not £ 1 month ad agreed,spoke to live chat,and they stated it was a £2 off the £3 boost cost,hence my boost pass was £1 a month until 15 July when it increased to £5 minus £2 discount =£3 a month till Oct 21,complete rip off,so cancelled the boost pass as a point of principle,move the goalposts to suit their agenda of price increases,and 2 less channels on the entertainment membership!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Before my wife and I left for our holiday we were watching 2 different streams. We have different tastes in tv shows. We came bk last night to discover it's been reduced 2 1. With no real warning either. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

How long was your holiday?

Now had been signposting this change for several weeks before it happened.

Personally, I think they should allow 2 streams as long as they are from the same IP address. This would stop the revenue losses from the most blatant account sharers, in different households, while better supporting fair multi-usage.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.