cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Re: Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

@RoyB @AshManWOW @gavs82008 @Xenon_Slayer 

Well Fellas

For me, the writing is on the wall unless NOW rescinds some of it's mistaken new policies.

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Ben85
Advocate

Discussing. Cancelling my subscription and getting Disney and I f**king hate Disney

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ben85 

If you want more than one stream then it’s annoying yes but the only option is to take out boost. 
Which I’m paying £3 for until November.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
0 Thanks
HeatherH
Advocate

esame e Re: Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

I haven't seen this either and am no having the same issue, can't watch on android when my son is on xbox?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: esame e Re: Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

@HeatherH 

Have a nosy at the post from me directly up from yours.

Very annoyingly they dropped the stream number on the 19th July to 1. And the only way around it is to get boost.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
0 Thanks
Hopefool
Observer

Yeah plus forcing you to watch 2 mins of ads before each new episode of something just proves how right you are! Bunch of gold diggin beaches!

0 Thanks
streamlegally
Scholar

2 of the other main streaming services give 3 or 4 streams for under £8 a month (plus they have a better basic streaming quality)  -  you could spend over £40 a month on NOW for one stream plus added ads - at the very least NOW should allow a stream for each channel package someone has (boost maybe to allow multiple streams from the same channel/package).

I had Sports, Entertainment, Cinema and Boost until they cut the basic number of streams to 1 and tried to charge more for boost -  which got me thinking about their charges and I ditched the lot 

thegrimgreeny
Observer

Before my wife and I left for our holiday we were watching 2 different streams. We have different tastes in tv shows. We came bk last night to discover it's been reduced 2 1. With no real warning either. 

RoyB
Legend

@thegrimgreeny 

How long was your holiday?

Now had been signposting this change for several weeks before it happened.

Personally, I think they should allow 2 streams as long as they are from the same IP address. This would stop the revenue losses from the most blatant account sharers, in different households, while better supporting fair multi-usage.

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out…..
Bushiee
Advocate

It's clearly all about money. Like all of these money grabbing streaming services. 

So basically if you have more than one tv with more than one streaming device it's going to cost you again and again and again.