cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

While changing a device on my account I see in the small print that it says from 31 July I will only be able to watch on one device at a time instead of 2. Why is this changing? To be only able to watch 1 device at a time makes Now TV not worth the price. Has anyone else seen this? 

65 REPLIES 65
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. I’m happy now, I’ve taken my Sky Movies £5.99 & Entertainment £4.99, cancelled them and paid for Netflix for £9.99 (Standard, stream on 2 screens at same time plus HD) for a saving of £0.99/mth and I can now watch movies/dramas/entertainment at the same time and at the same time as my Sky Sports 😊 NOW TV greedy executives really didn’t think that through 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have been offering them for £2.99 a month each - rather suggests the price increase/cut in streams/adding ads has not been an unqualified success.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah , im going to be calling time on now tv.  
So you can only watch on one device and now your going to make us watch ads too ?

But that's alright as they are giving you free kids cartoons (which i don't watch given that i don't have kids and Im in my 40s.

I think i will give disney+ and netflix a try instead of NOW tv.  

Oh and this new colour scheme is also very depressing and not easy on the eye.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You will have 3 streams and no third party adverts if you take out Boost.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - it will cost an extra £5 

it’s almost the cost of an extra streaming service. It’s too much - they are just trying to do a cash grab . I fear they will lose out and people will go to Disney and Netflix - especially ones with 4K TVs as they have lots of 4K content . 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

I am not getting anything at the moment on all 3 devices I just keep getting a message unable to complete purchase on this device please to to www now tv to choose a product or offer

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Have you tried another browser? 

Still having issues, head onto live chat and speak with NOW staff. Just click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm currently on an offer price for Cinema as I'm a broadband customer. I can see from the FAQ that the price for full paying customers will be discounted so they have Boost and the total monthly price is the same. Does anyone know if those of us on an offer also get a monthly price reduction on Cinema and Boost?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous Usersaid:-

Oh and this new colour scheme is also very depressing and not easy on the eye.

Yes, a bit of a Farrow & Balls-up there….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seen that  - looks like I will be cancelling my subscription  - I dont need boost with its surround sound or HD - was quite happy with 2 screens at 9.99 even after they upped the prices and got rid of the discount cards... I get 4 screens with Amazon for less money and 2 screens with netflix... for comparitive prices - loosk like Disney will get a new customer because what Sky are doing is just ripping people off with this one... deffo not worth it after these changes.