cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Austin278
Advocate

Re: Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

Yes - it will cost an extra £5 

it’s almost the cost of an extra streaming service. It’s too much - they are just trying to do a cash grab . I fear they will lose out and people will go to Disney and Netflix - especially ones with 4K TVs as they have lots of 4K content . 

RP
Advocate

Seen that  - looks like I will be cancelling my subscription  - I dont need boost with its surround sound or HD - was quite happy with 2 screens at 9.99 even after they upped the prices and got rid of the discount cards... I get 4 screens with Amazon for less money and 2 screens with netflix... for comparitive prices - loosk like Disney will get a new customer because what Sky are doing is just ripping people off with this one... deffo not worth it after these changes.

starman73
Expert 3

I get 4 screens with Amazon for less money and 2 screens with netflix... for comparitive prices - loosk like Disney will get a new customer because what Sky are doing is just ripping people off with this one.

I only pay £1/month for entertainment.  There are always email offers, retention offers and offers on the website https://www.nowtv.com/offers.  I don’t think anyone actually pays £59/month for sports+cinema+entertainment+boost, do they?

superglo2012
Scholar 2

I am not getting anything at the moment on all 3 devices I just keep getting a message unable to complete purchase on this device please to to www now tv to choose a product or offer

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Have you tried another browser? 

Still having issues, head onto live chat and speak with NOW staff. Just click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
0 Thanks
Pototea
Mentor

I'm currently on an offer price for Cinema as I'm a broadband customer. I can see from the FAQ that the price for full paying customers will be discounted so they have Boost and the total monthly price is the same. Does anyone know if those of us on an offer also get a monthly price reduction on Cinema and Boost?

0 Thanks
Jamie2
Advocate

this is making me want to cancel cuz I do not wish to pay for boost I hope more people will do the same so they put it back

0 Thanks
Jamie2
Advocate

I will be doing the same 

0 Thanks
Duncaw67
Scholar 3

@Jamie2 

I was on a 6 month offer of £1 a month till 21 Oct,paid £1 21 June bill,then noticed I was on a discounted rate of £3 a month till 21 Oct,not £ 1 month ad agreed,spoke to live chat,and they stated it was a £2 off the £3 boost cost,hence my boost pass was £1 a month until 15 July when it increased to £5 minus £2 discount =£3 a month till Oct 21,complete rip off,so cancelled the boost pass as a point of principle,move the goalposts to suit their agenda of price increases,and 2 less channels on the entertainment membership!!!

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend

@Austin278said:-

Oh and this new colour scheme is also very depressing and not easy on the eye.

Yes, a bit of a Farrow & Balls-up there….

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out…..
0 Thanks