cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AStout
Advocate

Login to Amazon account on laptop

Hi everyone,

I have a NowTV subscription to watch Sky Sports etc on my Amazon Firestick using my Amazon account.

However when I login to NowTV on my laptop I can't use that subscription and it is asking me to subscribe again.

Does anyone know how I can login to my Amazon NowTV account on my laptop?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AStout 

Does the NOW Sports Pass on your Fire Stick work ?

If you are not at home, then are you abroad or using a VPN on your laptop which can sometimes flag up this message.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AStout 

Does the NOW Sports Pass on your Fire Stick work ?

If you are not at home, then are you abroad or using a VPN on your laptop which can sometimes flag up this message.

AStout
Advocate

Yes the account on my Firestick works fine but I don't know how to login to that Amazon account on my laptop.

RoyB
Legend

@AStout 

I’m confused 😢

You are saying you have logged in to Now on your laptop, but then you are asking how to log in?

So do you mean that you have opened Now on your laptop, but not actually logged in?

Or that you have logged in using your Now account details, but are being asked to buy a subscription you already have?

If the former, scroll right to the bottom of the Home screen, where you will find My Account as one of the options, and you can input the details of the Now account you have via Amazon, after which things should work OK.

If the latter, come back and ask again, with clarified details of exactly what you are doing, and where it stops working.

A Now subscription paid through a third party like Amazon should be as usable across the whole range of Now supported devices as a Now subscription bought through Now,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
AStout
Advocate

Thanks for your reply Roy.

The problem is that on my Amazon Firestick I login and pay for a subscription using my Amazon account. However I am unable to login to this NowTV / Amazon account on my laptop to watch Sky Sports etc on my laptop.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AStout 

Go to the NOW app on your Amazon fire stick.

Then scroll all the way to the bottom until you see a row of options. One should be “account”.
In there you’ll see what the login details are for the app. 

Once you got those login information you use that for any other device you want to watch NOW on.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help