cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login Failed (Unable to login at this time)

Hi All,

I seem to be having a lot of trouble logging in to my NOW TV app on my Apple 4K TV. I repeatedly receive the message -unable to login at this time- with no clear explanation of the error or problem related. I’ve tried both inputting my email address and username to no avail. If I use the same credentials I am able to sign in successfully through the web browser so I am at a loss. I just wondered if someone could help me with this issue. Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless an ATV owner on the Community Forum has any ideas , then maybe jump over to live chat for further help.

Use this link below, to access the green live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If your Apple TV gives you the option to delete the NowTV App, then maybe try that and download the NowTV App again on your ATV box, then maybe unplug the power to the ATV (give it a minute) then power back up and see it it then accepts your NowTV login details.

Apart from that, then maybe see if live chat can assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I’ve tried deleting the app, reinstalling and signing in, but the error message still pops up. I have also tried restarting the box, and switching off from the mains but it doesn’t solve the issue. I’m confused mostly by the fact that there’s no further information with regards to the issue. Thanks again though. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless an ATV owner on the Community Forum has any ideas , then maybe jump over to live chat for further help.

Use this link below, to access the green live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Will do! Thanks 

Perhaps it is an issue native to ATV?! Just seems very strange.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me it's an isolated case or something wrong with your account at NowTV 's end otherwise i would expect the Community Forum to be bombarded with ATV login related posts.

Hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

@I have just spoken with a live chat member who is going to escalate the issue with his senior team, and am awaiting an email shortly. You are probably right, I do remember issues relating to the 2nd generation ATV but this is the most up to date hardware so technically there shouldn’t be much wrong. On a side note I have no trouble signing in to any other device with the same credentials so the outcome should be interesting.