cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Livingston GBR

Hi, 

Can I check whether payments being made are showing up on bank statements as Livingston GBR? 

Previously, it has come up as NOWTV? 

Worried that a payment has gone out that I have not authorised. 

Thank you. 

LJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NOW sister company Sky UK have an office in Livingston (see address from this screen shot below).

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-15-32.png

Also see this screen shot from Twitter with a Tweet reply from NOW.

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-16-51.png

I was aware that NOW was changing the information on their billing system over the course of this year, but i was informed it would say on customers bank statements :- NOW plus the Membership type i.e. Entertainment for example with a unique six digit code on the end of the bill information.

If you want reassurance that the bill is from NOW then send them an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User no one has passed your details to another company. It's still Sky who wholly own Now, but a different processing centre.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had this and thought the same as you. I panicked as I have recently been the victim of fraud. Was glad to have this resolved from this thread. Would have been helpful if they had notified people to avoid confusion.