cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Livingston GBR

Hi, 

Can I check whether payments being made are showing up on bank statements as Livingston GBR? 

Previously, it has come up as NOWTV? 

Worried that a payment has gone out that I have not authorised. 

Thank you. 

LJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NOW sister company Sky UK have an office in Livingston (see address from this screen shot below).

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-15-32.png

Also see this screen shot from Twitter with a Tweet reply from NOW.

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-16-51.png

I was aware that NOW was changing the information on their billing system over the course of this year, but i was informed it would say on customers bank statements :- NOW plus the Membership type i.e. Entertainment for example with a unique six digit code on the end of the bill information.

If you want reassurance that the bill is from NOW then send them an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have seen this and was wondering the same 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just raised a suspicious transaction request with my bank as just seen this on my statement. Bank tells me it's the first of a reoccurring payment. If it's NOW TV they need to get some coms out 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

NOW sister company Sky UK have an office in Livingston (see address from this screen shot below).

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-15-32.png

Also see this screen shot from Twitter with a Tweet reply from NOW.

Screenshot_2021-05-19-22-16-51.png

I was aware that NOW was changing the information on their billing system over the course of this year, but i was informed it would say on customers bank statements :- NOW plus the Membership type i.e. Entertainment for example with a unique six digit code on the end of the bill information.

If you want reassurance that the bill is from NOW then send them an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just spotted this on my bank statement also I had to come on here to check only because of the amount as I thought there was an unauthorized transaction on my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked my bank statement and found LIVINGSTON GBR transaction, nearly reported it and frose my bank account, would have been nice to have been pre warned of this change NOW

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just spent an hour on the phone to my bank after seeing a payment being taken out by Livingston GRB. NOW TV could of let us know that the billing name had changed. I’m sure this has worried many customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your pain Tracie as today I had the same problem! 30 odd mins on phone to my bank to establish if transaction to Livingston was a scam!

NOW TV, get this communicated to your customers before they start cancelling DDs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apalling service from NowTV!. I noticed that apparently NowTV had not taken payment for my broadband, but billing on the same day(19th May) showed a payment for  'Livingston GBR'. At first I thought my bank account had been hacked and was ready to press all the alarm bells but thought just in case I will call NowTV. Agent on the 'phone confirmed Livingston GBR had taken over NowTV.

It would have been nice to have been informed of this!!! Can NowTV pass my Visa details to another company legally???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is a Very good point