Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live chat

@Chelseahewitt94 

As it’s an issue with NowTV Broadband, you can ring them on the number they gave you.

If you don’t have the paperwork handy, this is the same number that you will find under My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hello

I just paid £17.99 for entertainment but I changed my mind and I would like to cancel this order and receive my money back. Please tell me how can I cancel this order. Thank you 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Delta3 

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

hi, I've tried email [email removed] but it's not getting anywhere the case id 07185206 you took a payment from my partners account of £8.99 on the 22/5/2020 ending in 0027 which he does not have an account with you and I'm the account holder and you took one from my too ending in 0021  on 27/4/02020 which is for entertainment package which I don't have would like this to be looked into as I only have broadband and cinema pass which I've had since joined. I have cancelled direct debit at my bank so I would like this sorted so it does not happen anymore thank miss j O'Brien.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@hobojob 

Hi Miss J (aka Hobo)

Customer to customer, your best bet is to follow the complaint instructions on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-complaint-tv-options

UK Bob

0 Thanks