Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

How do I get intouch with live chat to cancel now tv

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My name is Junior labastide and about a hour ago I have not being to log on to my Now TV

This has occurred since there was a power cut

In fact now when I switch on my internet TV.

I am being ask to logon which I did not have to do so before

The logon process keeps rejecting my passport

My email address is

[email removed]

By the way my television is working fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I need some help 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What help do you need? We can answer lots of questions here in the Community.

But for the real Live Chat (see above):-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won't let me update my payment details

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

See the post above yours for how to contact the real Live Chat and hopefully get this resolved.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi trying to pay for a sky sports day pass and keeps saying Technical issues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You’ve charged my bank account, when I have cancelled my account with you guys. Need to be refunded.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Only Live Chat can help you interactively here:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've played for my Wi-Fi and it's of

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As it’s an issue with NowTV Broadband, you can ring them on the number they gave you.

If you don’t have the paperwork handy, this is the same number that you will find under My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home.