I would like a refund please and to take it back out when it should do

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I get an answer please

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will be better off jumping over to the nowtv live chat service with anything releating to account matters.

Use this link below to access the live chat page or alternatively drop them a message from the same link.

If for some reason the link doesn't open for you or you can't reach live chat, then try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to get assistance either by phone nor live chat. My phone line is down so have now come to a place with broadband but can’t find the live chat option.

please help!

there is no message for me regarding the line failure so assume by have not been instructed to repair line. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am still getting charged for the cinema pass package but I can not access any films

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello I've activated my now TV box but didn't want to use the passes straight away and now I'm not able to activate the passes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am not able to give new card details it is saying there is something wrong I have no now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI I had a code SENT to me for £7.99 towards buying a film off the sky store and have lost it can you please resend it many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering why my internet is not coming on
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you give a bit more information?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.