cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geordie3
Occasional Poster

Re: Live chat

C how do I get into live chat I’ve got a passs but wanna switch it to sports pass

0 Thanks
Geordie3
Occasional Poster

how do I get into live chat I’ve got a passs but wanna switch it to sports pass

0 Thanks

0 Thanks
Darron1
Observer

Don't watch now tv now  os movie my account  or I will take it all the way

0 Thanks

Hello, I had a 2 week free sky cinema pass on my now tv stick, I cancelled it a few days before it ended and Im being charged £11.99 for something I cancelled. 

0 Thanks
Stacey15
Observer

@Kingo2511 wrote:

How do I get intouch with live chat to cancel now tv

Hiya my monthly bill comes out in the 26th of every month can you please tell me why you have taken it out today as it's left me with no money

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Stacey15
Observer

I would like a refund please and to take it back out when it should do

0 Thanks
Stacey15
Observer

Can I get an answer please

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Stacey15 

You will be better off jumping over to the nowtv live chat service with anything releating to account matters.

Use this link below to access the live chat page or alternatively drop them a message from the same link.

If for some reason the link doesn't open for you or you can't reach live chat, then try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
Maz56
Advocate

I have been unable to get assistance either by phone nor live chat. My phone line is down so have now come to a place with broadband but can’t find the live chat option.

please help!

there is no message for me regarding the line failure so assume by have not been instructed to repair line. 

0 Thanks