Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

How do I get intouch with live chat to cancel now tv

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I had your free trial a couple of months ago and I've never used it since you haven't ever taken a payment so I thought it was cancelled automatically cause there was no payment taken I haven't used it so can I have my money back as I didn't authorised it to come out of my bank 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello I had your free trial a couple of months ago and I've never used it since you haven't ever taken a payment so I thought it was cancelled automatically cause there was no payment taken I haven't used it so can I have my money back as I didn't authorised it to come out of my bank 

Hey @Anonymous User

If you are looking to cancel the pass you are able to do this on your online account. If you go to "My Account" and then "Passes & Vouchers" this will give you the option to cancel the pass.

Thanks

Pol

The NowTV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I bought a now tv stick from Argos which is with 3 months kids cartoon free 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my account and get a refund how do I get in contact with now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to cancel my NOW tv accout tomorrow, how do i go aout doing this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

C how do I get into live chat I’ve got a passs but wanna switch it to sports pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do I get into live chat I’ve got a passs but wanna switch it to sports pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I had a 2 week free sky cinema pass on my now tv stick, I cancelled it a few days before it ended and Im being charged £11.99 for something I cancelled. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do I get intouch with live chat to cancel now tv

Hiya my monthly bill comes out in the 26th of every month can you please tell me why you have taken it out today as it's left me with no money