cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat not working

Live chat never seems to work.

im trying to get them to reset my devices but can't email and the live chat isn't working.

helpppp.

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

im trying to get them to reset my devices but can't email and the live chat isn't working.

helpppp.

Have you tried accessing live chat by using either a PC, Laptop or Mac ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

helpppp.

Have you tried accessing live chat by using either a PC, Laptop or Mac ?

Allusernamestak

Also, try this link below, which should get you to live chat or the email NowTV helpline.

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKyzKAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LQEYIA4&token=8cddbf6c45f2926a364b5b455d332064

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot , emailed customer services and they where kind enough to make the reset.

Thanks guys

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link goes nowhere - a bit like your chat button.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Have you tried the link in Andy's post above?

That should take you to our get in touch page to allow you to filter through to your specific issue and present you with the option for Live Chat. 

Any issues please let us know. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have cancelled my pass but have received no confirmation email. I want to contact Now TV but I have no live chat option as there is no button showing. I am really regretting taking up an offer now as there seem to be a lot of issues around cancelling passes.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User,

It's possible to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for response.  I can send a message but I need Live Chat but there is no option, as I have said. There is no button displayed. I logged into account via smartphone and there is a button displayed but no chat window appeared. Not sure I can chat on phone. I have already sent a message re technical issues but no reply. Not very confident of any one getting back. Like a lot of people beginning to feel marooned. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I logged into account via smartphone and there is a button displayed but no chat window appeared. Not sure I can chat on phone.

What's the make and modle number of your mobile phone?

Cheers