cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat not working

Live chat never seems to work.

im trying to get them to reset my devices but can't email and the live chat isn't working.

helpppp.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your response. Eureka ! I worked out what the problem was with the missing LiveChat button(This may also explain other cases of missing buttons) . Basically one or maybe all of the browser protection apps I use was blocking Live chat eg Ghostery/Adblock plus security suite browser protection option. I disabled them on the help page and hey presto ! the button appeared.

I was able to contact a customer sevice rep on LiveChat who was very helpful and was able to sort out the technical problems I had been experienced. These prompted my decision to cancel my pass. The problem was I had downloaded NowTV player from NowTV page when, as I am using Windows 10, I needed the NowTV app from Windows store. Once I had uninstalled Nowplayer and downloaded NowTV app everything worked tickety-boo. Magic. One happy customer. The advisor reinstated the Sport pass and I was able to keep the 2 month offer I had originally purchased.

The advisor I spoke to was really helpful and friendly and has restored my faith in NowTV as I was beginning to seriously regret my decision to take up the offer.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The advisor I spoke to was really helpful and friendly and has restored my faith in NowTV as I was beginning to seriously regret my decision to take up the offer.

Excellent news Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help.....why does no one answer the live chat, I have been sitting here for 10 mins, an hour this morning and I left it for over an hour last night, is there anyone there!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You might want to try a different browser and/or device (eg try on phone/tablet instead of PC or vice versa) or you could also try the send a message option instead.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Alternately if your query is a general one rather than account related you could ask on the forum and someone might be able to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a month sport mobile pass and a week pass can Google cast with mobile pass

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

No. The Mobile Pass can only be watched on a mobile phone.

The week pass ought to let you cast any sport during the week it runs for, though.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.