cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My home broadband never contacted

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do not bother with live chat - I was number one in the queue for almost 20 minutes but never got to “chat” to any adviser.

it was, and is, a complete waste of time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you go on the NowTV app -> click on help -> click on Help centre -> click on any option ie manage devices -> scroll to bottom and click on get in touch -> click on any option again -> again click on any option -> scroll to bottom and you will see how to get in touch with an arrow underneath -> click on that snd it will give you the option for live chat. 

Long winded but its the only way I've been able to find it 

Hope it helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have finished watching the film "Rear Window", it does, however, not disappear from from my "currently watching" list. 
Can you please assist me in removing the film from that list?
Kind regards,
Anwar

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there is anybody else struggling to access adult content sites through Internet. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Assuming that you have NowTV Broadband, you probably need to up the age ratings in Broadband Buddy.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-and-manage-broadband-buddy

This is something you should be able to do for yourself, single-handed.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I been looking for help for weeks , keep going round in circles , its all a scam