cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Live chat/ help

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

0 Thanks
10 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi @OonaghG 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

My home broadband never contacted

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @OonaghG 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Do not bother with live chat - I was number one in the queue for almost 20 minutes but never got to “chat” to any adviser.

it was, and is, a complete waste of time

Highlighted
Observer

@OonaghG wrote:

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Live chat/ finding Live Chat

If you go on the NowTV app -> click on help -> click on Help centre -> click on any option ie manage devices -> scroll to bottom and click on get in touch -> click on any option again -> again click on any option -> scroll to bottom and you will see how to get in touch with an arrow underneath -> click on that snd it will give you the option for live chat. 

Long winded but its the only way I've been able to find it 

Hope it helps

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hello,

I have finished watching the film "Rear Window", it does, however, not disappear from from my "currently watching" list. 
Can you please assist me in removing the film from that list?
Kind regards,
Anwar

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi there is anybody else struggling to access adult content sites through Internet. 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Owen 

Assuming that you have NowTV Broadband, you probably need to up the age ratings in Broadband Buddy.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-and-manage-broadband-buddy

This is something you should be able to do for yourself, single-handed.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I been looking for help for weeks , keep going round in circles , its all a scam 

0 Thanks