cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
OonaghG
First Poster

Live chat/ help

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

0 Thanks
5 Replies
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi @OonaghG 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
KathryWright4
First Poster

My home broadband never contacted

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @OonaghG 

When you cancel a nowtv pass, you need to go through approx four or five steps on screen before you get the green thumbs up cancellation message.

You should then also see a cancelled message next to your pass when going to My Account > Vouchers & Passes section on your account.

Once a pass is cancelled normally nowtv will send you an email confirming a pass has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a link to contact nowtv via their live chat service or alternatively drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
MJHx6
First Poster

Do not bother with live chat - I was number one in the queue for almost 20 minutes but never got to “chat” to any adviser.

it was, and is, a complete waste of time

1997lucy
Occasional Poster

@OonaghG wrote:

I can’t find the live chat button anywhere...can someone help?? I’ve been billed for sky sports after I was SURE it had been cancelled. Same thing happened with the movies a few months ago. Thanks

0 Thanks
Jakki24
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ finding Live Chat

If you go on the NowTV app -> click on help -> click on Help centre -> click on any option ie manage devices -> scroll to bottom and click on get in touch -> click on any option again -> again click on any option -> scroll to bottom and you will see how to get in touch with an arrow underneath -> click on that snd it will give you the option for live chat. 

Long winded but its the only way I've been able to find it 

Hope it helps

0 Thanks