Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Live Chat

Hi @TBeach

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ThomasKearns
Advocate

Hi,

I have received an email advising I have been charged for movies and entertainment, even though my card on my account had expired!

How do I go about getting a refund? I have some passes to put in at home and you should not have been able to take money from an expired card.

Thanks,

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @ThomasKearns

Thanks for posting, very sorry to hear you were charged. I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out for my message.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Shazzy1
Observer

I keep getting the message HDcp unauthorised content disabled. What can I do 

0 Thanks
Shazzy1
Observer

Why is HDcp unauthorised 

0 Thanks
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shazzy1 wrote:

I keep getting the message HDcp unauthorised content disabled. What can I do 

Hi @Shazzy1

HDCP stands for high bandwidth digital content protection . It's a protection mechanism introduced by the movie and TV industry to protect content partly to make sure the equipment you using is properly capable of HD and partly to protect content. HDCP throwing its teddy out the pram isn't unusual unfortunately 

The error message you're seeing is most likely because the protection mechanism thinks that there is something dodgy going on even though there isn't.

The most common cause is that the contacts on either the cable or the HDMI port on the devices you're using have worn, leading to a dodgy connection . The first step would be to disconnect and reconnect the devices you're using the same that solves a problem and resetting your device. If it doesn't your best bet would be to replace the HDMI cable

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
swoodhall
Advocate

I have brought a 2 month movie pass. I have just looked at my bank account and have seen i have been charged £6.99 . How do i get a refund ?

0 Thanks
Liz2016
Advocate

same here. How on earth you find live Chat

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @swoodhall

£6.99 can either be Entertainment month pass (have you used 14 day free trial for Entertainment? It may have automatically renew) or Sky Sports Day Pass. 

You can check the Payment History via My Account once logged in to your account using smartphone, tablet or laptop/PC.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

TBeach
Advocate

I have not been able to respond before , sorry. I did not want the entertainment pass. I cancelled it but you have taken yet another payment in February. Please refund £6.99 and ensure sky movies is cancelled after my 2 month trial period paid for at purchase of the hub. This expires 26/2. Thank you
0 Thanks