cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scorcher68
Advocate

Re: Live Chat

I have paid for sky sports and entertainment yet I cannot watch anything it says I need to purchase a pass which I have already done . Why is this and live chat does not seem to work why ?

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @scorcher68

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're unable to view your passes. I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
tina5063
Advocate

i cant set up mt box ive follow the steps on the tv but what password im i using for the tv pls im confused ive set up on line alraedy ive completed that today 

0 Thanks
tina5063
Advocate

my user name is tina 5063 ? its set up online already as of today 

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@tina5063

You use the same username and password to log onto your NOW TV box as you did when you set up your account online. If that doesn't work for you post back with any error messages you get. 

Maccaed83
Advocate

I need help setting up box can any one help please

0 Thanks
Ryan-R
Community Administrator

Hi @Maccaed83

Welcome to the NOW TV Forums!

How can we help you with your new box?

Ryan

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
underdogs81
Advocate

Won a pass now im getting charged

I won 2 months movies pass for free from a box of crunchy nut cereal i checked a week before it ran out on my now t.v account and realised that it runs out itself, now i have an email from now tv saying they tried but was unsuccessfull to take 9.99 from my account ???? i logged into now t.v and it says the same thing and that i cant cancel any pass while payment is in proccess ??? are you tring to take money i definatley wouldnt have agreed to from my bank as a crunchy nut prize winner ?? please email back or sort my account so they are not trying to take money from my bank thats not therer making me get bank charges and cancell any passes ureselves as i cannot do this feature on my account.

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Won a pass now im getting charged

@underdogs81 when you entered the code from the cereal box you agreed to buy further passes after the two months until cancelled. As your forum details date back to Feb last year it sounds like you already had card details on file.

If you are getting the payment failed emails it's likely those card details are out of date. If you check https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails you can see which card they are trying to bill.

If it has expired or has no credit, in the next few days they will give up and automatically cancel your pass.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
TBeach
Advocate

You took £6.99 out of my account on 9/1 why? I paid for sky 2 month movie package when buying hub I didn't want anything else. I emailed a complaint but have had no reply. My sky was from 26/12 for 2 months. I didn't want anything else. Please refund. Thank you

0 Thanks