cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pethead65 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live Chat

Hi @SCOTTANDMEGAN26

Thanks for your post.  You will need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @SCOTTANDMEGAN26

Thank you for getting in touch. It sounds very strange for you to have this many transactions in such a small period of time so I will need to look into this and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Norry1963
Mentor

You didn't answer on how to do live chat , spent ages trying to find it as I have been robbed with the 2 month free pass and money taking out after 14 days spo answer the question where is live chat then ?...????????

0 Thanks
Norry1963
Mentor

Would you like to email me about you stealing my money after 14 days into a 2 month free pass ? As no matter what I do live chat must be beside Shergar and Lord Lucan 

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Norry1963

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened. I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Norry1963
Mentor

Thanks but what a crap service if you hide live chat to deal with customer services so frustrating trying to find it but well hidden so you can't , not good enough is it 

robert3287
Advocate

Hi I can not play any movies they say I use all my four devices and yet I can.t  play on one device they say I have paid with a pass two month nowtv sky movies please help me.robert3287

0 Thanks
Ryan-R
Community Administrator

Hi @robert3287

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out for you.

If you reply back to that email we can move on from there 🙂

Thanks!

0 Thanks
dadsmad
Advocate

bloody furious  was typing answer to question on live chat and they cut me off within 1 min how  quick do they think some people with a disability type on their laptops

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @dadsmad

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and will email you very shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks