Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Live Chat

Hi @Complaints

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need any further help.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Dave391
Advocate

Hi I believe my free sky movie pass expired yeterday and I now want to cacel it. As my credit card did not process I just want to formall close off the free movie pass witgh immediate effect. Please confirm how thdsi si done?

Thanks

David  

0 Thanks
pethead65 Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dave391

Thanks for your post.  Easiest way would be to check it out with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Rebeldart
Advocate

hi can you help me 

i took one device off now you have removed my ios (ipad) off to, now that i got a day pass for us to watch football of our chrome cast and we cant do this has a famliy. so why when i took one of and you took two

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rebeldart the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Edit, have you tried pressing cast before pressing play? Unless you actually deleted the Chromecast that should still be working. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
lyn62
Advocate

Hi I want to cancel my debit card on the account and just pay as and when on a voucher instead but wont let me cancel my card. 

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@lyn62 it's not possible to just pay with vouchers, a card on file is required to have an active account. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
0 Thanks
lyn62
Advocate

So will money be taken out of my account every month as I was told I can top it up and doesnt have to be every month

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@lyn62 if you cancel your passes you won't be charged (I frequently drop the movie pass) and you can always use a gift card to restart them, so it's possible for your card never to be charged directly. 

-----

look i having trouble with billing  twice on 6/12/2015      why i want 9,99 tranfered back in my bank account please   

SCOTTANDMEGAN26

please i want my money put back in    please contact me <details removed>

Showing 37 transactions between 09/11/2015 and 07/12/2015 

Date   Description Money in Money out Balance
  07/12/2015   NOWTV.COM/BILLINGH   -£9.99 £18.85
  07/12/2015   NOWTV.COM/BILLINGH   -£9.99 £28.84
0 Thanks