Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live Chat

@losninos

Welcome to the forum.

If you briefly explain your problem, a member of the NOW TV Team or a community member will be able to help you out.
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
lilywhyte
Advocate

Don't use the live chat the people on there are very rude and unhelpful
0 Thanks
Bazmcclark1
Mentor

hi this is mr barry clarl on the 20TH of this mouth out of my account for the move pass I would like the £9.99 put back into my account plz

0 Thanks
Therossco1953
Advocate

Please will someone tell me where to click on to the Live Chat .... Every time I try to find it, I keep getting returned to the Help Forum page ... ????

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Therossco1953 you need to search for your issue, not how to contact them. All the other help pages have the Contact Us button at the end of the articles. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Pb81
Advocate

Hi 

I am in the same position as others on here and need help in cancelling, please please please help me

0 Thanks
Bexi85
Observer

My now TV says I have no pass but I'm still getting charged I would like to cancel my subscription 

0 Thanks
MRSky
Advocate

How can you even access the live chat people as they have charged me 4 times over for my order, need to speak to someone!

Is it that hard to employee a call centre Now TV!

0 Thanks
Sue-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Bexi85

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
zoejyade
Mentor

i tried finding the webchat for ages! thank-you!

0 Thanks