cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whenever I try and do anything on my account. I am defaulted to a screen which asks me for my card details. I can never get pass this section unless I fill it in. I am so frustrated with this company and how it has made it so difficult to cancel my subscription. I have cancelled any future payments from my account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That sounds to me that you have used an older inactive username where the bank card details are not up to date ?

Have you used any other NowTV usernames or Sky id previously, if so check them all. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I agree with @schnapps. People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this.

Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not to be confused with your forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I never wanted movies in first place. I feel I have been robbed. I only wanted the tv subscription. Trying to speak to someone is mission impossible. I rang their phone line and they said I had to do it online through LIVE CHAT.
Load of rubbish. It is one big con. So unhappy. Cop out !!!!!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Trying to speak to someone is mission impossible. I rang their phone line and they said I had to do it online through LIVE CHAT.
Load of rubbish. It is one big con. So unhappy. Cop out !!!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles via the 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had 5 payments took from my account in 4 weeks 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at your My Account > My Bills page to see what the payments were for

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

and  if you didn't expect any of those have a word with live chat who can help you out

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for popping by, I'm sorry to hear about your account issues.

As this is accounts based, I've dropped you an e-mail, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Cheers,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Please could you help I have set up 2 accounts and I need to cancel one.

I orginally set up a account a few weeks back for a 14 day free trail and they have taken 6.99 and 9.99 out of my bank, I then this evening went in changed a password got confused and now have another account and they have just taken 6.99 out of my account tonight, please can you check t see what I have done.

Many thanks

Deborah 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

All 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means (for security reasons) it's better if you contact a NOW TV representative 'directly' via 'Live Chat' to explain your problem.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers