cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

After 4 days and 2 messages can I ask what is the point to having a live chat option, and before anyone ask's I have tried this service at 6am and 11pm with a Sorry we are busy message. I have even tried to send two messages which they say will be dalt with in 24HR's, yes 3 days later and still waiting.

How odd @Anonymous User. Access to 'live chat' seems to be working okay for me (via Chrome browser).

Anyway, what's your problem? Maybe we (on the forum) can help you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Legit useless

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

where on earth is the live chat with nowtv people so i can actually talk to someone

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom left of most, if not all the 'Help Centre' articles via the green 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after finding and reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

Is there something 'us' forum members can help you with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i get on to live chat? i want my money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. To  get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

http://https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I've used Live chat a number of times and each time the customer care person has solved my problem really quickly and efficiently and I've thought 'brilliant this is so much better and more convient than a phone call or e-mail' but WHY is it SO difficult to find on the system?  I'm posting this now as I'm trying to find another comment I found last time which gave me a link to the right page.

WHY can't there just be a button somewhere on the contact's page that you can click on? WHY does it seem to be there sometimes and not others?  

If it's about availablity of staff etc I wouldn't mind if there was a note up saying 'not available right now' but at least I won't spend a wasted hour trying to find it, I would just go and get on with one of the tons of other jobs I have to do and try later. As it happens now I've wasted a load of time trying to find it again.

PLEASE  - it's such a useful feature - could you make it a bit more accessible?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried the contact us button at the bottom of the page? It's been recently redesigned and makes it easier to get to live chat now. Clicking none of the above gets you a live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch