cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi is this the live help chat?

No Gillian, this is the NOW TV forum.

The forums 'live chat' facility (which is open between 08:00-24:00Hrs), can be accessed much more easily by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device).

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After 4 weeks I had problems with nowtv and could not get the black box to work. And had 2mnt pass

I must have missed the business of cancelling prior to any "rolls on" automatically if it's not cancelled

prior to any 'free trial'.

My question is?  Can I watch nowtv for say 1 month at time with say 2 or 3 months gap then come back

and watch nowtv for 1 month at a time (with purchased voucher pass), is that possible.

Or do I have to watch nowtv on contract basis

@Anonymous User wrote:

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My question is?  Can I watch nowtv for say 1 month at time with say 2 or 3 months gap then come back and watch nowtv for 1 month at a time (with purchased voucher pass), is that possible. Or do I have to watch nowtv on contract basis

No... what you require is not possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear or Madam

After 4 weeks I had problems with nowtv and could not get the black box to work. And had 2mnt pass

I must have missed the business of cancelling prior to any "rolls on" automatically if it's not cancelled

prior to any 'free trial'.

My question is?  Can I watch nowtv for say 1 month at time with say 2 or 3 months gap then come back

and watch nowtv for 1 month at a time (with purchased voucher pass), is that possible.

Or do I have to watch nowtv on contract basis.

Shaun Murphy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i would just like to know how to close my account or if you could do it, that would be very helpful thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To cancel your passes go to My Account > My Passes and click the grey cancel button on the appropriate pass.  Live Chat can help in completely cancelling your account.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out for you, keep an eye out for it in your inbox 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I got help yesterday on how to cancel my subscription. I have had no joy for week's. This website site is purposely trying to make it hard for anyone to cancel. This is unfair. I want now tv to cancel my subscription and don't take any more money out of my account. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I got help yesterday on how to cancel my subscription. I have had no joy for week's. This website site is purposely trying to make it hard for anyone to cancel. This is unfair. I want now tv to cancel my subscription and don't take any more money out of my account. 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is through Apple or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

And if you need to.... The easiest way contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It's really easy to cancel your services with us.

Just follow the steps that @SeeMoreDigital has posted and follow the onscreen prompts.

If you get asked for credit/debit card details chances are you signed into the wrong account.

Thanks

Andy