cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you about this 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have received an email advising I have been charged for movies and entertainment, even though my card on my account had expired!

How do I go about getting a refund? I have some passes to put in at home and you should not have been able to take money from an expired card.

Thanks,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry to hear you were charged. I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out for my message.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i need someone to help me with this problem cant cancel my account please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry it's due to you cancelling and not being able to. I will need to look into this for you and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not accepting my payment ?????????? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are your card details up to date?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It won't accept new details
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi is this the live help chat?