cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid for sky sports and entertainment yet I cannot watch anything it says I need to purchase a pass which I have already done . Why is this and live chat does not seem to work why ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're unable to view your passes. I will need to look into this for you and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need help setting up box can any one help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the NOW TV Forums!

How can we help you with your new box?

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I won 2 months movies pass for free from a box of crunchy nut cereal i checked a week before it ran out on my now t.v account and realised that it runs out itself, now i have an email from now tv saying they tried but was unsuccessfull to take 9.99 from my account ???? i logged into now t.v and it says the same thing and that i cant cancel any pass while payment is in proccess ??? are you tring to take money i definatley wouldnt have agreed to from my bank as a crunchy nut prize winner ?? please email back or sort my account so they are not trying to take money from my bank thats not therer making me get bank charges and cancell any passes ureselves as i cannot do this feature on my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you entered the code from the cereal box you agreed to buy further passes after the two months until cancelled. As your forum details date back to Feb last year it sounds like you already had card details on file.

If you are getting the payment failed emails it's likely those card details are out of date. If you check https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails you can see which card they are trying to bill.

If it has expired or has no credit, in the next few days they will give up and automatically cancel your pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You took £6.99 out of my account on 9/1 why? I paid for sky 2 month movie package when buying hub I didn't want anything else. I emailed a complaint but have had no reply. My sky was from 26/12 for 2 months. I didn't want anything else. Please refund. Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have not been able to respond before , sorry. I did not want the entertainment pass. I cancelled it but you have taken yet another payment in February. Please refund £6.99 and ensure sky movies is cancelled after my 2 month trial period paid for at purchase of the hub. This expires 26/2. Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After trying to cancel my subscription for 3 weeks I finally got onto my bank and told them not to pay nowtv. I tried every possible way to contact them, sent them 4 emails got onto live chat and got cut off 3 times, How much time do you have to spend on this before they will cancel for you? Something is not right here. Beware!