cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I believe my free sky movie pass expired yeterday and I now want to cacel it. As my credit card did not process I just want to formall close off the free movie pass witgh immediate effect. Please confirm how thdsi si done?

Thanks

David  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  Easiest way would be to check it out with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can you help me 

i took one device off now you have removed my ios (ipad) off to, now that i got a day pass for us to watch football of our chrome cast and we cant do this has a famliy. so why when i took one of and you took two

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Edit, have you tried pressing cast before pressing play? Unless you actually deleted the Chromecast that should still be working. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I want to cancel my debit card on the account and just pay as and when on a voucher instead but wont let me cancel my card. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to just pay with vouchers, a card on file is required to have an active account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So will money be taken out of my account every month as I was told I can top it up and doesnt have to be every month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you cancel your passes you won't be charged (I frequently drop the movie pass) and you can always use a gift card to restart them, so it's possible for your card never to be charged directly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bloody furious  was typing answer to question on live chat and they cut me off within 1 min how  quick do they think some people with a disability type on their laptops

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and will email you very shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team