cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry fopr the late reply.

I have sent you an email about this as it is an account related matter.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't use the live chat the people on there are very rude and unhelpful
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi this is mr barry clarl on the 20TH of this mouth out of my account for the move pass I would like the £9.99 put back into my account plz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please will someone tell me where to click on to the Live Chat .... Every time I try to find it, I keep getting returned to the Help Forum page ... ????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to search for your issue, not how to contact them. All the other help pages have the Contact Us button at the end of the articles. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now TV says I have no pass but I'm still getting charged I would like to cancel my subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can you even access the live chat people as they have charged me 4 times over for my order, need to speak to someone!

Is it that hard to employee a call centre Now TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would you like to email me about you stealing my money after 14 days into a 2 month free pass ? As no matter what I do live chat must be beside Shergar and Lord Lucan 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened. I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team