cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat

LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS LIVE CHAT NEVER EVER WORKS.....COME ON SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS.........................................................

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW TV CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG YOU HAVE TAKIN MONEY FROM MY ACCT BY MISTAKE AND I WANT IT BACK....I SAID I WANT IT BACK I SAID I WANT IT BACK NOT TOMORROW NEXT WEEK ....TODAY I WANT IT BACK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you go to your My Account page do you still see an active movies/entertainment pass, with a Cancel Pass button next to it? If so you need to click the Cancel Pass button and follow the steps all the way to the confirmation at the end.

If you don't see any active passes on your My Account page have a look at this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

can you help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't even find a Chat button to click!! Yosemite on Mac.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you briefly explain your problem, a member of the NOW TV Team or a community member will be able to help you out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting the message HDcp unauthorised content disabled. What can I do 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I keep getting the message HDcp unauthorised content disabled. What can I do 

Hi @Anonymous User

HDCP stands for high bandwidth digital content protection . It's a protection mechanism introduced by the movie and TV industry to protect content partly to make sure the equipment you using is properly capable of HD and partly to protect content. HDCP throwing its teddy out the pram isn't unusual unfortunately 

The error message you're seeing is most likely because the protection mechanism thinks that there is something dodgy going on even though there isn't.

The most common cause is that the contacts on either the cable or the HDMI port on the devices you're using have worn, leading to a dodgy connection . The first step would be to disconnect and reconnect the devices you're using the same that solves a problem and resetting your device. If it doesn't your best bet would be to replace the HDMI cable

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is HDcp unauthorised 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have brought a 2 month movie pass. I have just looked at my bank account and have seen i have been charged £6.99 . How do i get a refund ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here. How on earth you find live Chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

£6.99 can either be Entertainment month pass (have you used 14 day free trial for Entertainment? It may have automatically renew) or Sky Sports Day Pass. 

You can check the Payment History via My Account once logged in to your account using smartphone, tablet or laptop/PC.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant find a live chat button either. my phone used to have the app for now. The app is now asking for log in details then these are not recognised. really fed up.