cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobbymook
Advocate

List of devices to delete

I can’t watch nowtv on my mobile because it says I have too many devices so I went to devices to delete some devices but it only says my last device. How can I get a list of the four devices so I can delete one?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
3 Replies
Kmackay
Advocate

Re: List of devices to delete

@Bobbymook wrote:

I can’t watch nowtv on my mobile because it says I have too many devices so I went to devices to delete some devices but it only says my last device. How can I get a list of the four devices so I can delete one?

Mine is doing the same thing, haven't been able to watch anytime since the 19th Dec.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Pol-M
NOW TV Team

@Kmackay wrote:

@Bobbymook wrote:

Mine is doing the same thing, haven't been able to watch anytime since the 19th Dec.

Hey @Kmackay

You are able to see what devices you have registered on the account by going to "My Account" and then "Devices" on the website. Once you get through to this you are able to delete a device that you do not want.

Thanks

Pol

NowTV Team

0 Thanks
Kmackay
Advocate

I got my account sorted via live chat
0 Thanks