cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass

Hi, on the now website it states that from the 8th of june the kids channels were incorporated into the entertainment pass. If this is the case does anyone know why on the 14th of June my rolling payment for a kids pass was taken from my account when I also pay for the entertainment pass? Should the kids pass payments all have been cancelled? 

Thanks,

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Take a look at this link.

If all you have is the kids membership then you’ll be automatically transferred onto the entertainment at no extra cost.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/we-are-making-some-changes

Kids will now be part of our Entertainment Membership

From 8 June, you'll no longer be able to add a Kids Membership, but don't worry – all our brilliant kids' content will remain. Instead of being available separately, the live kids' channels and on-demand episodes will be rolled into our Entertainment Membership, at no extra cost.

Kids-only Members: We don't want you (or your little ones!) to miss out, so you'll automatically be transferred over to an Entertainment Membership. This means you get to enjoy all our unmissable and critically acclaimed shows – including Your Honor and The Flight Attendant – as well as your kids' shows. Look out for an email from us with the details. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response but my questions remains unanswered. I had the entertainment membership and I had the kids membership. From 8th of June they were brought under one umbrella, so surely after the 8th of June,  I still shouldn't be paying separately for entertainment and kids, right?

Thanks,

Chris

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you cancel the kids membership you won’t be able to purchase it again.

In the FAQ of the link I posted it has this, so your overall bill won’t change

This depends on what type of membership you've got, but we've aimed to make these changes as seamless as possible by keeping your monthly cost the same wherever we can and minimising any impact to your viewing experience.

For clarification you can also speak with NOW staff.

1. Live chat, just make sure to click “chat online”

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
2. Email customer support, address in the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1625772444212.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for that. I was wondering if I could go ahead and cancel it and I would still keep the kids channels and younhave answered that. Thanks for the help.