cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keeps declining my order to buy bundle?

Hi, I have £60 credit on my account from tesco vouchers and I am trying to purchase the £49 bundle of box and passes, but it keeps saying 'whoops there has been a problem'??

I have tried logging in and out and also tried a number of times over the past few hours and still, it wont let me??

I have added my card details, as requested but it's not processing the order.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried different internet browsers when attempting to purchase the box ?

Personally if it was me i would wait a couple of days to see if the nowtv website matches the deals that the Retailers are currently offering at the moment (see this link).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/2019-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday-Sale-from-Retailers/td-p/512044 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried different internet browsers when attempting to purchase the box ?

Personally if it was me i would wait a couple of days to see if the nowtv website matches the deals that the Retailers are currently offering at the moment (see this link).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/2019-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday-Sale-from-Retailers/td-p/512044 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have been informed by a NowTV Staff Member that the NowTV 4K Smart box with the bundled voucher passes will not be reduced in price for the Black Friday Sales 😠.

So perhaps see if there is any attractive offers that you may be eligible for when you click on the existing customer button on the NowTV BF link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

Then maybe weigh up your options on how you are going to use your £60 credit ?

A £25 saving from places like Currys, Argos is a pretty decent deal at the moment compared to the £49.99 SRP on the NowTV website shop for the 4K Smart box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I now have another issue!! 

I kept trying to order the £49 bundle deal but it kept declining, so I gave up!! .... I then tried to select the cinema pass just to see if that order worked and lone behold it did, straight away!! ... 

I have since been to Argos and bought the bundle for about £24, which includes the entertainment, cinema, kids etc... etc....

I have plugged it all in, and all seemed to go well, until it gave me a code on the TV screen, to key into my laptop/ mobile and link to my account!!

I have attempted to key the code (different ones, as timed out so many times as tried for so long) and it keeps telling me 'oops, there is an error on our side'. (So irritating!!)

I presumed it could be, because I have already bought the cinema pass once today and, the system is possibly confused that two would be running at the same time (if that makes sense).

I have cancelled the subscription in my account for cinema so it won't renew, but obviously will run for a month.

It's still not working  and I am now at a loss what to try and annoyingly there is no customer service number to call and resolve.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No the code that you see on your television screen is merely to activate the box.

If you are a UK customer, open this link below and enter the six digit code shown on your television screen in the box on the link.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv 

Try that first and see if it will accept the code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's what I am trying to do but it wont let me.

It says enter the 6 digit code, which I do and then select either already a member or new member.

I select already a member and my email address and then, at that point the little dots whirl round for a few seconds then tell me 'ooops there is a problem on our side'

I would try another email address, but mine is the one that my credit is on. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser on your laptop when you click on my link and enter the code seen on your television screen.

I use Microsoft Edge and in the MS Edge browser settings i have switched off Content Blockers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for trying to help me, it's much appreciated.

The bloody thing still doesn't work.  I have tried a different web browser.

It gets as far as 'key in the code, confirm it's me and then ......

Oops something went wrong

Sorry, something went wrong at our end, please refresh this page to continue.