cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep cancelling cinema pass, but keep getting charged for it

Hi all,

I started off with a few free passes over Summer.   I cancelled the Cinema pass, but the money keeps coming out of my account.  I decided to keep the entertainment pass though which I am happy to pay for.

However, I have no need for the sky cinema package as I have that already on Virgin.  So I don't know why it keeps reinstating the cinema pass everytime I cancel it.

I've just realised this, so I have been charged for a few months as I keep thinking I've cancelled it already.

Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all,

I started off with a few free passes over Summer.   I cancelled the Cinema pass, but the money keeps coming out of my account.  I decided to keep the entertainment pass though which I am happy to pay for.

However, I have no need for the sky cinema package as I have that already on Virgin.  So I don't know why it keeps reinstating the cinema pass everytime I cancel it.

I've just realised this, so I have been charged for a few months as I keep thinking I've cancelled it already.

Please advise.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all,

Please advise.

@Anonymous User

Hi, this should not have happened if you cancelled the pass so we have actioned your account and refunded you.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please also check your email for confirmation 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help on this, it is much appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I`ve had similar problems trying to cancel after a free trial and now I can`t access my account to be able to do anything and can not find a contact number to get through to anyone to sort this out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Put up a post and explain your problem, and someone from Customer Services will get in touch eventually.  They seem to be based in the US so reponses to posts may not arrive until later in the evneing or through the night at some point.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I started the free trial and cancelled it on the same day, yet I still got charged £7.99. I went on my account and there is no pass to be cancelled even though I’ve been charged.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like you may have more than one account set up. Can you remember any other email addresses or usernames you may have used?

Thank you